Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EHS racing fuel controller and full HMF performance exhaust. Low run time on controller (1.5 hour) purchased from the original buyer on the forum who switched to a pcv. Exhaust is in fair shape but would recommend a repack. A bit on the loud side if I remember correctly. Haven’t herd it it years. Will send pics & If you need more detailed pics feel free to ask for them. Can’t figure out why I can’t get the pics to load, pretty sure I’m doing something wrong. $335 shipped including paypal fees in the lower 48.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow that was fast! Didn’t even get a chance to respond. Good for you

EHS racing fuel controller and full HMF performance exhaust. Low run time on controller (1.5 hour) purchased from the original buyer on the forum who switched to a pcv. Exhaust is in fair shape but would recommend a repack. A bit on the loud side if I remember correctly. Haven’t herd it it years. Will send pics & If you need more detailed pics feel free to ask for them. Can’t figure out why I can’t get the pics to load, pretty sure I’m doing something wrong. $335 shipped including paypal fees in the lower 48.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts