1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I put mine back on. More protection

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi, I am determined to bring the EHS Racing Big 3. I wanted to know if the installation requires a qualified mechanic in the injection or placement is simple. What do you recommend? Besides the Big 3, there is another package that surpasses it?
Greetings

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I left mine off as well.

·
Registered
157 Posts
No necesitas mecanico para instalar el kit. Tu solo puedes con un poco de herramienta. Por el $ es una de las mejores modificaciones que puedes hacer. Compralo y jamas te arrepentiras.

You don't need a qualified mechanic to instal the kit. All you need is a couple wrenches. For the $ it's one of the best mods you can do. Buy it and you will never regret it.

Hi, I am determined to bring the EHS Racing Big 3. I wanted to know if the installation requires a qualified mechanic in the injection or placement is simple. What do you recommend? Besides the Big 3, there is another package that surpasses it?
Greetings

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks I will try to do it

·
Registered
377 Posts
I took mine off the stock lid to get more air when I replaced the filter with an UNI.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i put mine on.... K&N gets dirty enough so that helps a little bit

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
No necesitas mecanico para instalar el kit. Tu solo puedes con un poco de herramienta. Por el $ es una de las mejores modificaciones que puedes hacer. Compralo y jamas te arrepentiras.

You don't need a qualified mechanic to instal the kit. All you need is a couple wrenches. For the $ it's one of the best mods you can do. Buy it and you will never regret it.
Yeah, what he said. Easy mod... even a moron like me can do it.

roadkill

·
Registered
48 Posts
i just bought the big 3 and i bought the whole lid and it didnt come with the deflector installed so im guessing that is a sign that you should leave it off. unless they forgot to put it back on the one they sent me haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts