Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a like brand new EFI controller there is nothing wrong with it I have just decided to buy a brand new OEM exhaust. I also have an ac racing elite series pipe and muffler bought on 12/4/11 (pipe is in GREAT shape,muffler has some pitting on the tip) don't have pics yet but you can go to ATV FOR SALE look under wayne00 thats the quad I bought and you can see the pipe and how clean everything is. txt me 513-800-3990

:thanks:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Gessh! What's a brand new oem exhasut go for? Are you sure that's the route you want to go?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stock is the way to go for me.I can't even start it up and run it down the street without waiting the old people up

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Lol tell them to leave there hearing aids out when you ride, problem solved.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol I know but I don't want to be that guy on the street. I love loud I have jesse james ground pounders on my Harley. My wife can hear me come home 3 miles away from the house that's know [email protected]

·
Registered
367 Posts
So you just need the black muffler? Not the head pipe?

Shoot me a zip code you cover shipping costs and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow lol. I'd imagine shipping only gonna be about 15 bucks.

Its been used as a paperweight for 2 years.

Frank

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Thanks for the parts bro!! They are awesome!! Great doing buisiness with ya!! Huge difference in performance!!

Shonie

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Frank I would love to buy the muffler from you as a spare. Zip code 45013 I'm in Hamilton Ohio. I will drive anywhere to pick up but we will have to ride that day ( that gives me an excuse to get out of the house)

Thanks Brad

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just got new tires today and I don't want to just pitch the stock ones two fronts look in awsome shape and so do the back ones but one has a 1/4 " cut in the sidewalk. It isn't not leaking at all I just wanted new ones. If you know of anyone that needs a spare or all of them tell them to shot me a price. I will take pics later today

1 - 12 of 12 Posts