Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the middle of removing my parking brake and im wondering what is the electrical block on the side of the clutch levers?? and can i remove it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK i figured out that its the override for the starter when you out of neutral, so does anybody make a new mount that i can keep that part?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mate join those wires together if you dont you wont be able to start the quad in gear you can remove the block if you want. Just tape them up to the bar with the switchblock wiring.

Overlord

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Agreed that's what I did as well. That thing only stops u from starting it in gear without the clutch

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Agreed that's what I did as well. That thing only stops u from starting it in gear without the clutch
The 700xx doesn't like starting in gear with the clutch in, There is some drag. If you do this it will start better in neutral. Just my personnel expeiriance of 12 months with this mod. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
then go to Motoplex in sioux falls and get a nice MSR clutch perch!! it comes with nice rubber boots like the factory one to protect the cables and it has a MEGA easy to use adjuster on it!
Jason

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Holy shit guy's. Just goto your local atv stockists and ask for a clutch lever and perch for a Honda !There all the same , you can pay between $30 to $200 and it does the same job. :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
That's weird Baxter mine starts just as easy in gear or out no clutch drag at all. I suppose it could come down to the oil you use.

Overlord

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.