Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm in the market for a 23-27' Power boat. Looking for one of the brands in the title. Does anyone here have experience with them or have one forsale? I'm looking for boats in the 1995-2002 range. Post pics/vids if ya got'm, I can't get enough of them.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just an update!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Bad a$$ truck, is that urs Jeff?

·
Registered
133 Posts
:lmao::funny:

Kick @$$ boat, Swope!

·
Registered
984 Posts
That poor thong's got "SCUZZ" on it!:D

SOOO Glad I can't see Texas from my house!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Definately nice boat! that's going to seriously cut into your riding time though.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Definately nice boat! that's going to seriously cut into your riding time though.
thanks everyone! yes thats the "summer rig" I figure, this will occupy my free time from mid spring to mid fall, then I'll re arrange my backyard (swap trailers) and bring out the "winter rig" which is the quads and trailer.

Took the boat out the first day and BAM... puttin it on the trailer, the prop hit a rock in the lake. Props aren't cheap either :(

Here are some more pics of the boat though...

2002 Baja Outlaw SST 25' - 496 fuel injected, 425hp - it sounds awesome! Was gonna buy some CMI headers for it, but they're $6000 FOR HEADERS!!!!!! probably buy a whipple instead - same price.

Stereo - stock clarion components ran off a 5 channel amp. Probably move the 5 channel amp to the truck and put a BADASS system in the boat. Been looking at digital amps and stuff that requires less power.

either way - summer fun :D

Hope to get some more pics of it this weekend at the lake

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ouch! and I thought my prop was bad! Sweet Baja.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ouch! and I thought my prop was bad! Sweet Baja.
Thanks! Found a couple local that I think will get me by till i get mine fixed. Quote was $95 to have mine fixed.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
thats why i dont have props any more went to a jet so now i just get stuff sucked in there!:eek:hno:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Droooolll! I got a lousey pontoon boat with a 40hp blender on it.:disgust: It's good for fishing as long as you got time to get there.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Droooolll! I got a lousey pontoon boat with a 40hp blender on it.:disgust: It's good for fishing as long as you got time to get there.
We rent those when we go out to the lake. They're great for kids and swimming.
Hey, my parents have a pontoon boat...but they're old so they only want to put-put around leisurely. But I'm definitely surprised that thing has enough power to tow a tube fast enough to get a thrill and still be able to throw me off!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Hey, my parents have a pontoon boat...but they're old so they only want to put-put around leisurely. But I'm definitely surprised that thing has enough power to tow a tube fast enough to get a thrill and still be able to throw me off!
lol

When I was younger and w/o kids I always made fun of those and went oin and on about what a waste of a boat they were. Now that I have kiddo's my perspective has changed a lot.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
984 Posts
We plan to buy a new one eventually, but I want a 24' triple tube and at least 150hp. The advantage over a regular boat is I can get all my friends onboard with out having to buy a Yacht.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts