Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came across some money problems so i need money asap...i have 4 elka shocks front and back on my 700xx and want to sell them...i will take 900 plus your stock ones....this is obo because i need money asap..i have paypal....thank you and god bless

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Where are you located and whats there history

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
do the front shocks look like they took any bad abuse when it was crased? i know the front end was beat up pretty good when you bought it.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
PM sent again. Don't worry bout the pics to the email, i see them here. I'll let you know my situation hopefully tomorrow.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm from chicago..I got the quad from the auction..I replaced the steering stem.headlight. And fmi relay..looks like the quad was rolled that's all..I've been riding the quad for a while now and everything rides perfect on it..I had a buddy that races mx look over the shocks to make sure they weren't bent and he said they were perfect....I checked the travel my self and they go perfectally strait up and down they don't stick or rub weird or anything like that

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
how much just for the fronts?

·
Registered
579 Posts
I sure wish Elka would come out with pigybacks for rear..or is there Not enough room ?

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
do you know what kind of set up is on the front? that is if you still have them.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Front Elka's

Hi do you still have the front Elka's for sale and are they compression and rebound adjustable

Regards Overlord

1 - 12 of 12 Posts