Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I also love my Elkas. Stage 2+ (adds compression adjustment) front and Stage 3 rear... all on stock a-arms. One thing I noticed is that your front shocks seem to have the pre-load backed all the way off. I would suggest that you adjust the pre-load to about the half way point... ride... and then go up or down from there... with a test ride at each adjustment point. Find the pre-load setting that's good for you. Correct to rider and riding style/terrain pre-load can make a world of difference. Do the same for rear shocks. Dial in your pre-load first and getting compression and rebound dialed in is easy after that. Once pre-load is dialed in, you can adjust compression and rebound on the fly for the terrain of the day. You may want to consider moving your rear rezzies to a more protected spot. If someone hit you in the back, those rezzies could become toast real quick mounted to the grab bar. JMO

Baxter, you got me curious about what you have in mind.

roadkill

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.