Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three sets of Elka rear shocks for sale. Two of the sets are piggy back reservoirs with our race spec valving and spring rates, they also have modified reservoirs with bladders and caps. The other set has remote reservoirs and is still in the box.

Mod shocks with piggy back reservoirs ( $1,200) per set.
New shocks with remote reservoirs (1,000) per set.

All prices are firm.
PM me if you are interested

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What stage are they?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Man if I didn't already have Elka's, I'd jump all over this!! Why couldn't you decide to sell them 8 months ago? jk

roadkill

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I hope they are still there when I get my tax return!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope they are still there when I get my tax return!

At this price, I hope there not. These shock have about three years of testing and R&D into the valving and spring rates. They are well worth the money.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have four riders on our team. Harold Goodman is the smallest at 150 lbs. And im the biggest at 245 lbs. And we all like the setup.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I use the same set up and i wt 175 lbs

·
Registered
211 Posts
What spring rates are you running in the rear then? Top, middle, main? And how are your crossovers setup? Are they set to allow the spring to compress fully, to where the coils touch or is it hitting the xover first?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'll trade you a website for a set... just saying :D

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
bump this!! still available wayne? preferably the tuned set but either or.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
You guys should PM him, it will send him an email so he knows someone is interested.

·
Registered
258 Posts
does anyone know if these shocks are still available? ive sent wayne a pm but havnt got a reply from him

·
Registered
287 Posts
does anyone know if these shocks are still available? ive sent wayne a pm but havnt got a reply from him
They have been in Mexico for the San felipe 250. Give him alittle time he will get back to you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.