Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys i finaly got my rears and will be installing tonight. Will be putting them to the test this coming saturday. To everybody who has stage 3 on the front and rear, How long can i go without having to service them? Is there also a big diffrence in how the rear will haddle compared to stock?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I love my Elka shocks. You do know that the Stage 3 isn't offered anymore.
A bit of advice: Don't be afraid to play with the compression and rebound to get them dialed in for YOU and your general riding.

roadkill

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
too much the factory claims not to produce them anymore! that sucks not to many mid grade options left!:xx:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
im running elkas all the way around,,,, its a big difference... what i liked the best is that i was able to lower my quad alot... in return it goes through the tight southern woods. really makes a VERY soft landing after tall jumps

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
im running elkas all the way around,,,, its a big difference... what i liked the best is that i was able to lower my quad alot... in return it goes through the tight southern woods. really makes a VERY soft landing after tall jumps
thats why ama should make class for 2 wheel drive 700 class machines. i could win the 40 year old and over class on mine in gncc racing:xx:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts