Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't normally change shocks on my machines but I am finding that the XX needs an upgrade. So since I have no experience with Fox or Elka could some of you guys give me some pointers.
I do lots of mountian trails,mud and some sand dunes.

·
Registered
626 Posts
i think you would be happy either way i run fox and love them others run elka and like them aswell but buy fox in my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mate, Fox for there straight out easy set up and how light they are, I have them front and rear and they offer amazing performance over standard and you will never be able to push the 700xx to its limits with standard suspension.

Overlord

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what model are you guys running in either make, I want the upgrade but dont want to pay more than I paid for the machine.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I run float x evol gen 2 up front and the podium x in the rear and i am pretty sure overlord is running the same

·
Registered
340 Posts
I run the same as tas but with +.75 Houser arms.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
fox are really good elka are too.... elka is what the baja xx has

·
Registered
340 Posts
Man this is all about weight go feel the weight of a Fox then feel the weight of an Elka, good shocks but to heavy for this Porky quad.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Good point my boy

·
Registered
198 Posts
I wish we good find somebody to sell some as a group buy i would be in!!!!!!
I might not have made it clear in my sponsor section, but I can do a group buy. It would have to be at least 5 sets for better pricing. Every additional 5 sets would get less expensive. I can't advertise the price, but I can PM the prices.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Ed i am also interested . Would you pm me prices for fox float gen 2 for the fronts and podium x for the rear. thank you and also fox float R for the front.

·
Registered
198 Posts
All PM's have been sent. If I get enough interest from the PM's, I will start a new Group Buy thread in the Teixeira Tech section of the forum to try and get the numbers even higher.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.