Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is where we decided at the last minute to go to today for my birthday ride. All I can say is I'm glad we made to two hour trip. It is a 500+ acre ATV park. They have a smaller "challenge area" which is basically a small mx track. Then they have the trail system. The trails are made for the 700xx. It was so fun going through all the rocky uneven ground and not even having to stand up. The best part about the parks trails is you don't need to stay on them. You can go where ever you want. They have alot of obsticles that made my think about getting a 13t sproket. I did have a rock push through my side wall so my day ended an hour earlier than I wanted but I still had a ton of fun. I wanted to get Razr's anyway so this just make that purchase happen faster. Here are a few shots of mine and the wifes quads off the beaten trail. Again no action shots but for sure the next time we go. Heck we will probably go for a 3 day weekend next time as well. Enjoy!

·
Registered
788 Posts
That looks like my kind of riding. In the middle of nowhere with nothing but woods and trails around you to explore. Nice pics.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts