Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i have about 3 hours ridden on my quad.(Popped a tire day 1 riding) I was wondering if you are suppose to break your engine in before you put on an exhaust. Just figured id ask, thanks again

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased a full barkers exhaust mods 3 was running a pretty nice deal on there sit so i grabbed it before it was over.

·
Registered
505 Posts
You will be fine, I put the big 3 on mine the night I got it home from the stealership, I had the stuff waiting in boxes a month before I got the bike. If you don't have a fuel controller yet I would check the tune after install, the XX may be fine with just a pipe, but it never hurts to check.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope not yet, i am still waiting to get my ehs controller and ehs airbox lid. I ordered them this past friday so that should be arriving soon. I just also ordered a spark arrestor and quiet core, that was the only downfall on mods3 didnt give you the option to add on with the spark arrestor, but they still have a hell of a deal.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
at the time i had no clue that you needed a efi controller. I though since it was EFI it would ajust on its own. So after i bought the barker exhaust, then a proseries air filter i found out. But that is def. what i would recommend if i could do it all over again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts