Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On eBay under Honda 700xx, there is an entire bike being parted out. Engine, frame, plastics.......everything. I'm not sure if anyone is looking for anything but its there for the picking.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Wow, He is asking outrageous prices for that stuff.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah but I bet the longer it sits, the more lenient he will become. It seems weird that there is an entire bike there. Stolen???? It might be helpful for those looking for replacement parts. Def try to negotiate.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just priced out that entire bike and the total comes toooooooo.................................................... $14,216. I doubt everything is there too. I am in the wrong business. For that price ill buy three bikes, part them out and become a millionaire. Anybody in????:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
lol @ seller wanting $3k for the engine.
If you want it make him an offer. The guys name is Wes , He's a good guy and I have bought quite a few bits of him over the years. He sells good clean parts for differant quads and if he say's good condition , you can take it as being in good condition . Some other Ebay sellers say good and you end up throwing it the scrap when it arrives. I am talking to him at the moment about a few bits.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts