Damn to funny!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ha awesome, not where I thought that was going

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
damn looks like he needs a fuel programmer hes running a little rich it looks like, but she was smokin!!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Thats was just wroung, but still lmao.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ya, she loved it.

·
Registered
455 Posts
That's great. I lol'd, then linked it to a bunch of people.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I like BOOBIES haha. I used to do that all the time with my Diesel, but usually it was to people next to me at a red light with their windows down. Never thought of doing that to a chick though walking, however once I was with my little brother walking and some A hole hit a huge water puddle and soaked us. We found his little Honda Civic 2 days later with the windows down, so I through in about 8 buckets of liquid cow shit.....:)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Reminds me of when I was younger. I was in my 92K1500 (where my name came from) and saw the road was flooded up ahead and the person just in front of me in the left lane had their windows down. So I hurried and rolled mine up, then floored it. I couldn't see where I was going I was throwing so much water in the air as I passed them. I bet they were pissed.

And there was 2 dudes in a convertible eclipse with the paper tag reading the day before and I was riding with my buddy in his 7.3L F250 to go pick up a dodge pickup that shit out it's transmission and they were being dildos in their driving methods so since they had the top down we belched as much smoke as we could as often as we could until they finally quit following us.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Because it's funny?

And maybe they already have gf's or wives...

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
That was funny but also rude. How would you like someone do it to you or something worst like what Chuck did

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Damn! Why would you do that to a chick? Those dudes must be gay! That truck is running rich as hell too!
It's just a programmer making it do that. On mine, I have a juice box and a programmer. When its on extreme, extreme, she purrs smoke idling. :)

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
That was funny but also rude. How would you like someone do it to you or something worst like what Chuck did
I imagine you are referring to the crap part, and not the part where I used to smoke people out at the red lights. I generally only did that if the kids thought they had a suped up ford fiesta or something like that, wearing a straight brim hat and stuff. As for the douche with the poop, he was doing this to my little brother as he walked around town a lot. Unlike myself, my little brother is quite shy and doesn't know how to get back at people. So I showed him the worst thing you could do....well besides loosening their lug nuts.

·
Registered
821 Posts
That's why I hate diesels, and most of the time there drivers.

On a side note thoug, my gf laughed her ass off.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Not a bad tune, the tuner is pumping so much fuel to the engine that it can't use it all hence the black smoke. But it also nets ALOT of extra ponies.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts