Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I'm new to this site. I just wanted to know everyone's opinions on exhausts for the 700xx. I have an FMF full exhaust with a powerbomb header on my '04 CRF450 and i really like the sound of it. I'm sure you all know how throaty they are.

Anyhow, give me some manufacturer's and prices and i'd greatly appreciate it. Links would also be useful. Opinions are also welcome because you guys probably have a lot more experience than I do.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input guys. Much appreciated. I dont have the money yet so it may be some time before I upgrade. But your opinions have helped. I was looking into the big 3 by EHS. It doesnt seem like a bad deal.

The Barker sounds good and with a quiet core (additional item) comes within the legal limit in most regulated areas (96db)

I am not sure about the legal sound levels in PA but I suppose it's worth looking into.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And if anyone can recommend me a 13t sprocket. I'd like a renthal but everywhere i'm looking they are like 25 bucks. but other people say they bought 13t for less than 15. Sorry i can be cheap haha.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

On the subject of the 13t... There are several to choose from at rockymountain. I have the Renthal, but there are more that are cheaper. BTW - It will be listed for the TRX450r, but this is what fits the 700xx.
Renthal part # 253--520-13GP

roadkill
Thanks Roadkill for the part number. I decided to just run to the local Honda dealer to see if they had anything. Only had the lightweight version of 253---520-13GP but i'm sure it will last forever so i'm not worried about it. I'm sure it's a good 35 bucks well spent. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.