Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at installing aftermarket exhaust and am wondering what brands if any have more of a deep throaty sound to the exhaust rather than such an overall extreme loudness to it.

Do these deeper sounding exhausts still provide the same power gains?
I think I would prefer a full system, but am not ruling out slip-on yet at this point.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I really like my yoshimura. Everything else I've heard has been a lot louder. The yoshi is close to stock db levels but deeper.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I am looking at installing aftermarket exhaust and am wondering what brands if any have more of a deep throaty sound to the exhaust rather than such an overall extreme loudness to it.

Do these deeper sounding exhausts still provide the same power gains?
I think I would prefer a full system, but am not ruling out slip-on yet at this point.
wait for the alba exhaust to come out whch should be soon, supposedly the sound is deep and still have great power.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
my dmc afterburner is very throaty sounding but also very loud if you went with the dmc quiet core i think it would have the same sound but not as loud.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would go full-system if you want to spend the extra green. My hmf definitely gave some sweet power gains...but day-um that pipe is loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Have the Motoworks SR4 with a silencer and it sounds real deep and is within the db limits you encounter at some riding area.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.