Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to hear all of your opinions on the first few mod's to purchase. I want to upgrade the stock exhaust, just need some input on it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
183 Posts
search... in fact, even a quick browse would have been sufficient. probably wouldve taken about as long as it took you to setup an account.

·
Registered
537 Posts
First off welcome to the site. I have no idea why people always say search right off the bat. If everyone did that this site would be DEAD!! Every mod, question, and scenario has been asked/answered already.... Anyway. IMO the first thing you need is chassis protection. Swing arm skid and chassis skid. Next you can go with an exhaust. Don't waste your time on a slip on, just get the full exhaust. You'll need some form of fuel management and I recommend either a PC3 or PC5. Get a UNI filter if you don't want dust getting onto your engine. Get a K&N if you don't care about your engine. The best thing I have done so far was get Maxxis RAZR's all the way around.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I would go with the Barker Exhaust they might still be on sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.