Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through my computer and saw the pictures I took of both the Alba Full Exhaust and the Barkers Full Exhaust side by side when I was switching between the 2. I thought I would post them if anyone was interested to see the difference.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Eric, exactly what xx700xx said. I love my barkers! The tone alone was a big difference! You will get no complaints from me!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
the barkers has got to flow better than the alba.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Barkers has larger pipe it looks like.... and check out the nasty bend on the alba just before the canister, apperently barkers said it was uncalled for lol The barkers wins again!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yeah, the barker is a really nice pipe, but since I know where the alba pipe went, and his pcv. I can't in good conscience say anything bad about the alba. Mine will be wearing a barkers too sometime and this alba pipe will prolly go to another member.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't get me wrong the alba isn't a bad price for what you or I paid for it. Just not exactly worth what they charge for it new. At the cost of a slip on I don't think you did bad. My intent was never to bash anything or make you feel bad about the purchase. I just was showing them nex to each other

·
Registered
821 Posts
I know, if I were to have the hoice of both new. It would be barkers, but yours what the right price and I have the big 3 plus a tb. How's the sound level compared to alba, I like te tone of the alba and don't want much louder

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The barkers is MUCH louder. If you don't want to go louder than you should be good with the Alba. And I was the same way when I bought the Alba. Didn't have/want to spend more so it was a good pipe for me while I had it

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was just amazed at how different exhausts could be. I never really messed with them before and I haven't seen any actually put next to each other like that to really show the differences

1 - 13 of 13 Posts