Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,
I'm looking to sell my OEM Honda rims with brand new Kenda Kutter sized at 22x7x10 in front and 22x9x11 in rear. The rims have some scratches but no bends or other drama. I have a business account with FedEx and can get great rates on shipping so just check with me and we'll get a quote.

Best offer takes them!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
rims tires

Hey Guys,
I'm looking to sell my OEM Honda rims with brand new Kenda Kutter sized at 22x7x10 in front and 22x9x11 in rear. The rims have some scratches but no bends or other drama. I have a business account with FedEx and can get great rates on shipping so just check with me and we'll get a quote.

Best offer takes them!

any idea what your looking for on them ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The tires being brand new were $67 each for the fronts and $92 each for the rears for a shipped total of $318. Then I paid $40 to have them mounted onto the stock rims with new valve stems.

Saying this, and since I hate to haggle and screw around, I'd like to get $350 plus shipping.

·
Registered
335 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
$350.00 is kinda pricey, I don't need them now but would like to make a more reasonable offer of $200.00 shipped for the set of 4. Hope to not offend you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No offense taken at all! But considering the tires are brand new and mounted on good condition stock rims, I think the lowest I can do is $275 plus shipping.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts