1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
FAQ would be a good idea, Would have a place to move all the Wheel threads

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
That would be a good idea. Except for one little thing. The FAQ section would need to be very organized into categories so that a person needing an answer to a problem would be able to find their answer. To organize something like that and move the various threads to that section would be quite a bit of work. I think we can all agree that some of the threads can be quite extensive.... several pages of answers in some cases. As an example would be on tires, rims, shocks, steering dampers... on and on. And in each case, every question would have more than one answer because different riders have different needs and different opinions. Example would be if someone wanted to know what the best rear tire for the 700xx would be. How many different answers would you get for that one?

Don't get me wrong here, I still think it's a good idea, but just a lot of work. IMO

roadkill

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try a new section.
Tyres - 11" Maxxis
- 10" allsorts
- 12" sand tyres

, Rims is easy DWT 11" or ITP 10"or 12"
OMF due Beadlocks on all
Just sub question on what do you ride ,
Dunes
Trails/fire roads
MX
XC, my favourite

How many :
Best exhaust
and
Programmer questions can you answer.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
That's basically what a forum is already though, we have different sections, and answers can easily be found for specific topics by using the search feature..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts