Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this video on my broken gopro memory card! I love this quick trail it is whoop after whoop and tree lined so as you see I will do it over and over again trying to go faster and faster without hitting a tree! :D I want to ride!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!">Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Whoops are fun until someone is going the wrong way (DaGirl!!) lmao! We've done those whoops numerous times and they are fun. Boy! I miss riding:mad:

Good Video! Did you get your GoPro fix/replace?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whoops are fun until someone is going the wrong way (DaGirl!!) lmao! We've done those whoops numerous times and they are fun. Boy! I miss riding:mad:

Good Video! Did you get your GoPro fix/replace?
what so now there are rules as to which way to go??? hmmm this isnt lost trails boy!:eek:hno: I so want to ride...pray for a state of emergency then I can ride to Beckys for new years eve party!!!

No GoPro still in box to go back...I am so lazy...:lol:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I agree with you.....about lazy!!! Did you ever took care of your GPS??? Need to send the GoPro so it can be covered under warranty?

Thinking about riding Sunday, need to get out and relieve some frustrations:mad:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Then I would post a message on the other forum and let him know that he needs to take care of it! Also send a note to the admin of that site to let him/her know what's happening.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
no jackass wont return mikes calls to take back the gps!

riding sunday:D really???
Well it all depends on the weather, if the front does come, forget it because it'll be in the teens.....brrrr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts