Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across a good deal on this 05 Suzuki LTZ400 that I couldn't pass up. The quad has been sitting for two years and had limited use before that. It came with a complete set (front & rear) of paddle tires mounted on rims, Yoshimura Team Suzuki front/rear bumpers, Yoshimura Team Suzuki full exhaust and a jet kit. The knobby tires actually have the tits on them its been rode so little. I picked it all up for $1800, Runs strong!

What you guys think

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
WOW!!! Very clean looking bike and an awesome deal. I can never find deals here in CA, everyone thinks their quad is still worth the same price as the day they bought it lol.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, He actually gave me $50 back to buy a new battery, the one it had was weak from sitting. I just pocketed the money and used one of my extra XX batts I had from swapping to the CBR1000 battery. He told me the bike had been for sale for a while, Before I seen it I'd figured it was beat up. I quickly paid em and rode out once I seen it.
The Fiance is happy so the I'm happy! lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
I miss my 04 Z400. I rode that until earlier this year when I sold it to pay off my Gixxer. Then I traded that for my 700XX.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those are good running bikes, was looking at one prior to picking up myXX
Yes, They are pretty quick. Besides the Big 3 it already has the only other mods I'll do is coil, Ignition module and mild cams.

I took it to the trails the other day and something happened I wasn't accustomed to.... I kept getting hung up because of the swing arm lol! I'd forgot about them days since owning the XX!

·
Registered
984 Posts
That is a good deal, our 2006 DVX 400 (same thing ) has been a great reliable machine. There is an issue with the automatic timing chain adjuster, you can get a manual adjuster to solve the issue.

·
Registered
370 Posts
looks awsome i got those same paddles for my 700 that u got with the 400 i love them....now its 440bigbore time:xx:

·
Registered
538 Posts
ooooooo....how does the XX and the Pooo-laris get along? New Yamaha and Poo-laris in the same garage as a Honda....ur asking for troooouble ;)

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
ooooooo....how does the XX and the Pooo-laris get along? New Yamaha and Poo-laris in the same garage as a Honda....ur asking for troooouble ;)
The XX is in the Shop, Ya gotta keep em separated lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gTFBhQ7Ko

The Suzuki has a big three and flat out runs for being stockish. The Pooo-laris is a turd, My daughter is five and says it's slow lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts