Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Very nice. I cant believe that cluster f$#% with the dirt bikes. The video came out awesome. Thanks again for taking the time to record, edit and post it. Cant wait till next time. We have to hit hanging rock again. You will like those trails.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
kygoat,
Another great video. Enjoyed all that mud and water. I've never stalled my machine.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:. Well maybe once or twice. :lmao: It was worse when I had that 14 tooth front sprocket.
Your machine sound strong.
Thanks again.
Sid

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
first of all kick ass vid, but mine stalls just like yours like when you just bump the throttle and it stalls wish we could figure a way to fix that, do you have an ehs controller?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
first of all kick ass vid, but mine stalls just like yours like when you just bump the throttle and it stalls wish we could figure a way to fix that, do you have an ehs controller?
Yep, ehs. Every time it happens to stall I think of the Seinfeld episode where Cramer tells Jerry to "Look Away, I'm Hideous!" :lmao:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks again for taking a great video of the ride. We'll have to do it again soon! :tup:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Mine used to stall when I would tap the throttle like that before I had it Dyno Tuned. now its fine!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nice vid, I did two nice rides in the last two days, about 250km, coundn't go today because its raining pretty bad.
Damn I love my XX, hope they will make some new ones as I'd like to get a new one in a few years.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice vid, I did two nice rides in the last two days, about 250km, coundn't go today because its raining pretty bad.
Damn I love my XX, hope they will make some new ones as I'd like to get a new one in a few years.
Agree NN. The thought of this segment of bike dying on the vine is worrisome. Hoping IRS Sport grows.

·
Registered
258 Posts
looks like awesome riding, i love playing in mud but unfortunatly living where i do in aus, we dont get much rain, and when we do its dry again in about half an hour. i think i may have to move to where ever this video was taken

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks like awesome riding, i love playing in mud but unfortunatly living where i do in aus, we dont get much rain, and when we do its dry again in about half an hour. i think i may have to move to where ever this video was taken
We should do a location swap. You ride my bike here and I come there and ride yours. Love Australia and Holden cars. :hey: I own a Holden.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Nice trail :) nice vid also :) you avoid to many off them funny water holes :p full throttle and enjoy :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts