Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

finally figured it out

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  eclipsegs0 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
lol, been there, got my shit stuck between 2 tree roots in 2' of water in 20 degree weather.....gonna try again later. :D

#5 ·
Yeah, I do shit like that at times... just because I can. Rode my quad up my front steps and parked it on my porch Saturday because it was raining and couldn't get any of my friends to go riding... got bored. My porch is on the second floor.

roadkill

#6 ·
I get asked all the time why I have always hung out with the boys instead for the girls, my answer was always they find fun things to play not just barbies and tea parties!

you all prove my point! thanks :D

now if you could all be as brave as eclipsegs0 and post pictures...would love to see the xx on the second story balacony...thats one of those WTF???

#7 ·
Just running shit over is the best (and sometimes hardest) way to learn. Funny thing is that 95% of the time if my brain feels good about it I almost always conquer it.

Not being afraid to make an ass out of myself riding has allowed me to blossom as a rider. (LMAO)

#8 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.