Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 50 day's of stairing at a Oil Rig, I am finally going home!!!:birds:

I cant wait to get my baby out of the garage and head down to Busco, sad thing is I have a ton of stuff to do before I can play, My wife just bought us a new house and we have to hustle to close by the 27th. But you best belive I will find time to ride my baby, also planning to go down to EHS and have the Big 3 installed and put on the dyno :hey::yay:

Anybody wanna join me at busco get up with me

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
If your wife has already picked the house and everything, let her do everything else....when she asks why you aren't helping, tell her so it is so you can ride your girlfriend...just to see the reaction. Congrats man. I remember my last deployment, 240ish days, and I was getting itchy to get home b/c I kept seeing the XX on the internet and everything, and my first day home I bought the son of a gun, along with some other toys LOL.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Congrats on returning home. Hopefully she picked a house with a crap load of property.:hey: Either way you are coming back safe. Have fun with it.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
So glad your finally going home! Have the friends lined up to help the move so it goes quicker! Congrats on coming home, the house and your long awaited ride!!! Make sure you post a picture of that shit eatin grin you will be wearing on your face :)

I dont think you should do as Chuck said the reaction might be to hide your keys for the xx just to see your reaction when you still cant ride! lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx for the welcome "Homes" !!! Sorry it took me so long to respond this is the first time I have opened my cpu since I have been home,

Man I really missed my baby she was so lonely sitting out in the garage with the boat I dont think they get along they seem to be jealous of each other:lmao:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts