Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much waiting I finally got my XX. Have only had time to take it out for a couple tanks of gas so far but I love the thing. Only other wheeler I have owned is a 400ex and the extra ground clearance and IRS on this thing is awesome for trail riding.

Took a pic after my first ride. Figured I'd share it like it's a picture of my new born child and I figured these forums would be the only place where people care. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
After much waiting I finally got my XX. Have only had time to take it out for a couple tanks of gas so far but I love the thing. Only other wheeler I have owned is a 400ex and the extra ground clearance and IRS on this thing is awesome for trail riding.

Took a pic after my first ride. Figured I'd share it like it's a picture of my new born child and I figured these forums would be the only place where people care. :)
The 700x always looks the best in this color. Glad you enjoyed it .:D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, awesome! If you're not upgrading right away get yourself a 13t sprocket. You'll be amazed at how much it wakes the beast up! You can find them for $9
I actually had my 13t before I even picked up my 700xx! haha.... thanks for the tip though. It makes a world of difference, ecspecially for trail riding.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Where did you end up going riding? And what did you finally get for a bike? As in what year is that? My 700 is still in pieces right now, but I'm coming home this week with my bike, either the RR or the triumph, plus I have a few quads at home too. Let me know if you're going to be around this week, maybe we could go to endwell.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Where did you end up going riding? And what did you finally get for a bike? As in what year is that? My 700 is still in pieces right now, but I'm coming home this week with my bike, either the RR or the triumph, plus I have a few quads at home too. Let me know if you're going to be around this week, maybe we could go to endwell.
Its an 08 (if you are talking about to 700) and I sent ya a PM.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Nah, the rocket. I remember you were looking at them when you first joined.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks like fun man. Keep the pics coming.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts