Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall figured i was new to the site might as well use the introduction thread. A little bit about me i cant spell nor do i have any grammar skills as yall can see im active duty in the USAF and work on turbine engines. I am married and have 3 step kids our rides are 08 700xx (mine), 07 400ex (wife), 98 300FW (kid1), 07 250ex (kid2), and finally 97 LT80 (kid3) its pretty funny when i test rode the xx my wife immediately said no, but once she figured out i wasnt going to buy anything else (any i got a hell of a package deal) that hers came with and a trailer i picked them up yesterday i guess the guy that bought them didnt ride them at all cause the lines where still on the tires and the gears are tight but anyway thats a little about me looking forward to talking with yall

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the site and hope you have fun with the new quads :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
hey yall figured i was new to the site might as well use the introduction thread. A little bit about me i cant spell nor do i have any grammar skills as yall can see im active duty in the USAF and work on turbine engines. I am married and have 3 step kids our rides are 08 700xx (mine), 07 400ex (wife), 98 300FW (kid1), 07 250ex (kid2), and finally 97 LT80 (kid3) its pretty funny when i test rode the xx my wife immediately said no, but once she figured out i wasnt going to buy anything else (any i got a hell of a package deal) that hers came with and a trailer i picked them up yesterday i guess the guy that bought them didnt ride them at all cause the lines where still on the tires and the gears are tight but anyway thats a little about me looking forward to talking with yall
Your grammar seems fine to me, as I am a part of the "texting" generation, and I passed high school read and language arts classes, I can usually understand most internet lingo. And since I am newly married, I understand that as long as you buy something for them, your wife, when you buy something for yourself, it's all good.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Welcome to the club, and thanks for your service to our country!

·
Registered
407 Posts
welcome man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.