Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Finally got my wheels all the same color!

3K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  5W0P3 
#1 ·

See less See more
#6 ·
Man, that's one fine looking machine. Did you paint them or find black wheels?

Seeing threads like this kills me. I want an XX so bad.

#7 ·
The fronts were powdercoated from ITP. Since the rear 10" wheels for these quads only come in polished, I had them powder coated. They look great!

#8 ·
They really do. I wish there was a factory option for black wheels on the red bike. That's like the only reason I want the black edition.

#9 ·
The factory wheels suck regardless. Get the red one, then buy the wheels/tires i have for sale in the classified section here!

#13 ·
what are the others?! haha

Gary... some of this weekend you would have liked. Some of it not so much. lol...

Wait for the new thread, with pics and video. I have a couple words to leave with you... empty beer bottles, gas... and fire. :D

#14 ·
How much did it cost for the coating? I just emailed a bunch of places looking for estimates.

#19 ·
You should paint your hubs red and get the nerfs coated black. It would look amazing then.

#21 ·
Actually thinking about doing the hubs a dark blackish bronze color.

What shop coated them for you? Do they do the candy colors there also?
I used a local place "burleson powder coating" really good job. Not sure if they have candy - but i'm sure they can get it.

#23 ·
Did you move to a 10in rear wheel? If so have you had any issue's with it?
Thanks,
CJ

#25 ·
So you removed the scrapers ad have not had any issue's with running a 10inch? So why did Honda use a 11 inch in rear if a 10inch works fine?

#26 ·
Yep, my scrapers were FUBAR'd anyway. It made the quad about 50.5" wide. I have a thread with the measurements here and a video of me on a TIGHT trail - hauling ass with NO issues at all.

#27 ·
So what size tires and what are the measurements on the RIMS?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.