Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after finally getting a sunny day & time off I installed 3 of my mods I bought...

K&N Filter kit With Outerwears

EHS Racing Airbox lid

I.M.S. Roll Bumper in Black

I started with small stuff , working up to exhaust & Shocks, Programmer..Maybe this weekend I will get back out there.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Cool! Do you ride mainly in dirt, reason that I ask is due to K&N are known to suck up dirt even though they work great on the road but you do have an outerwear so you should be ok!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Oh! Yeah! Nice bumper

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Cool! Do you ride mainly in dirt, reason that I ask is due to K&N are known to suck up dirt even though they work great on the road but you do have an outerwear so you should be ok!
outerwear ehs lid oil the only thing left to make it safer would be to close it off compleatly.lol i ride in the mud dirt dust sand snow water and have zero probles with my k&n
by the way... ur quads to clean.lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
I looked on IMS website and didn't see that bumper. How did you get that??

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked on IMS website and didn't see that bumper. How did you get that??

I got it from www.rolldesign.com They dont have it listed for 700xx, but it is aval. Ask for the "Intimadator" bumper for Hondatrx700xx they will hook you up. comes polished alum or the PC black

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got it from www.rolldesign.com They dont have it listed for 700xx, but it is aval. Ask for the "Intimadator" bumper for Hondatrx700xx they will hook you up. comes polished alum or the PC black
Awesome! I've been looking for a front bumper that I liked and this is the first one I saw I like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts