·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice set up.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Looking to get a uni filter and new rims and tires when needed.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Looking good. I really want a new exhaust.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Barker is really nice. A little loud but not the loudest.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have the pro taper high bend bars and they are perfect for me. Wish I had the light relocated kit though, looks good. How do you like the mid bend bars?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would have to have the high bends to tell you which ones I like better but the mids are great. With the trail tech bar mount it raises the bars like 2 inches over the stock bar clamp. So having the mids puts everything right around the stock height.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks great! how are the grip heaters? can you feel it thru the gloves?
Supriseingly you can. They really do make a difference. My fingers still get cold but my palm and everything gets really hot so I just stop for a second and put my fingers on the grips lol.

Very nice, where did you pick up those hand guards and how much? I'm looking to get a set.
I got them from Rockymountain and they were like 20 or 30 bucks I wanna say. Dont quote me on that b/c I cant remember. I will pull the recipt for you when I get home and give you an exact number.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea the fitment on the tusk is pretty good. Wish the guard was a little bigger. If they iver break maybe Ill order some bigger guards. All in all Im very happy with my parts that ive installed.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Barker is really nice. A little loud but not the loudest.
Where did you get the bar clamp? I have renthal FatBars on my xx but I had to ziptie the lights down below due to new clamp not having any mounts for the light. I want my lights back! please help:confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts