Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and this thing has so much freaking torque its crazy.
Well after getting the 700xx about a month ago, I took her out today for a little spirited ride at the pit. Love the way this thing handles the whoops, it just glides over the top while still allowing control. The only thing I gonna have to used to is how well it hooks up instead of sliding while turning. A couple more outings and I'm sure I'll get used to it.

So far so good, now I need to start the modding. First up will be new rims and tires, then after that the Big 3, otherwise no complaints. Sorry no pics or video, I forgot the Go Pro on the deck this morning while I was loading everything up.

John

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrat on the new XX Can't believe ya waited a month tho lol we rode hard here for the last 2 days and man my butt hurts, I love the torque of these things also only mod on mine is paddles and they turn way worse than the stock tires do but oh well I still love them finally climbed a hill here today that was not able to before , what a thrill that was had plenty of power just couldn't hold the front end down on the ground but finally managed to do it as far as tire and wheels i got the itp setup from carter powersports in Las vegas for 250 bucks can't hardly beat that deal have fun.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrat on the new XX Can't believe ya waited a month tho lol we rode hard here for the last 2 days and man my butt hurts, I love the torque of these things also only mod on mine is paddles and they turn way worse than the stock tires do but oh well I still love them finally climbed a hill here today that was not able to before , what a thrill that was had plenty of power just couldn't hold the front end down on the ground but finally managed to do it as far as tire and wheels i got the itp setup from carter powersports in Las vegas for 250 bucks can't hardly beat that deal have fun.
Didn't really want to wait a month to ride, it was just the first two weeks we had about 18" of snow on the ground. The third week I was at my daughters gymnastics competition, so this weekend was all mine. I did spend every night out in the shed with it though lol.

I will most likely also go with the ITP wheels and tires (23-7-10 front & 22-11-10 rear). Really like the OMF, just can not afford them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts