Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and some friends will be riding up there Saturday. I will be on my xx, there should 2 300ex's, either a predator or a kfx400, maybe a 700 king quad. Just seeing if anybody local is going to be there. I am gonna try to get a go pro or something to get some videos for guys who pmed before on what its like.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since I am almost th only guy in Missouri who has an xx. I had a lasting impression on a cuple guys today. Get to finger lakes and are riding for maybe 10 minutes. Come upon some guys who got a polaris 500 4x4 stuck. They had a 250 honda recon trying to pull it out. This is after they toasted I am guessing the belt on the arctic cat 4x4. My buddy hooks a 300ex to it and it moved a little but was still stuck. I said id try because mine heavier and has more motor. The other guy kept his strap tight and I yanked mine a couple times, on the 3rd try he started moving. Got him out. A little while later a guy on a raptor kept botoming out on a little hill, I pulled up to where he was getting hung up, and I never bottomed out. Lastly my friends steering stem broke on his 300ex. I had to pull him out with almost no way of steering. Real fun day, seen a red/black xx on the trail. Only the 2nd xx I have seen not at a deaaler

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am in Missouri and I have an XX I ride at Finger Lakes about twice a week. I was out of town this Saturday. Its a fun place I usually ride alone so I carry a hand winch with me because even on the XX there are some areas where is it not very difficult to get caught up.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definately gets pretty technical in som areas, the 4x's rut it up so bad my buddys were always bottoming out. We are gona go more often, and we are also gonna try fulton sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts