Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the first big run, we drove for 8 hours, at the end of the day i still had enough juice in me to hit this jump a dozen times. i had alot more air the jump before this, but this is what happens when you let friends use your camcorder :p

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
lol @ scuzz, Last jump I done on mine I pulled back to hard and landed on the rear wheels falling off the back and having to go run and catch my bike lol. My elbows were bruised for like 2 weeks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats a driveway im clearing.. theres not much for jumps till the mx track opens up in the spring

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just like a 700xx ride all day and still be able to play while the rest take naps.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Just like a 700xx ride all day and still be able to play while the rest take naps.
O but its so heavy! LOL, these fools on other forums have no idea how easy this machine is to ride. I try not to get upset but all the talk without actually riding one is annoying. XX-4-LIFE

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your right. our ride we had 2 700xxs and a honda 500 rubicon 4x4 on nos, and a polaris sled. lol. the guy on the sled was worse off by the end of the day.

i was pulling wheelies on the snowmobile trails all day long and still nailing jumps like a champ lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts