Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm not sure how much of it evaporated but I managed to finish off the first tank of Gas today. The snows been too deep to ride since early December, but we have less then a foot left. I had a blast launching off the snowbanks and I was really impressed with how easily the front end would come up even with little traction. I cant wait to really hit some trails.:D

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Well I'm not sure how much of it evaporated but I managed to finish off the first tank of Gas today. The snows been too deep to ride since early December, but we have less then a foot left. I had a blast launching off the snowbanks and I was really impressed with how easily the front end would come up even with little traction. I cant wait to really hit some trails.:D
I hear ya, there was snow on the ground when I bought this machine. The last month has been pure torture. We have a trip planned in june for the dunes in silver lake, MI. Today is sunny and 55 by me, I dont care if its all mud, I'm going riding!:D

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
My crew and I were really impressed with how well the stock tires did in the sand. I'll be heading out to the sand this coming Friday and Saturday *and* I'll have both my paddle tires AND my ATC2K helmet cam. I bought some cheapo AMS sand snakes - straight paddles and will prolly get some better ones once I get tired of them.

I'll also be reviewing a product for you guys as well as a group buy opportunity.

Stay tuned....

(It'll be like Sunday)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
421 Posts
Speaking of snow... I went out in about 2-3' drifts by about 5'-6' in length. It was all pretty soft so you could go straight through them. What a blast. I have stock tires and could go into the middle of the drift, gun it, and whip the rear end through the drift and take off. Gotta love the extra ground clearance of the IRS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts