Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thanks:Me and a few of my boys hitting the trails in N.J. I have so many trails up by my house that are insane. Any N.J. Riders feel free to contact me!!!This is only a taste of what we did. My camera had no batteries,lol there was a rocky trail that went on and on and we ended up in a state park lol theres powerlines etc etc. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug5R94bChCQ

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice we really need to get together for a ride... would love to not have to travel 2 hrs! lol your riding on local streets you dont get bothered by the police???
COME UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! lol Absolutely no bother from cops, not to mention they were all riding with me ha ha! Yeah im sick of driving 2 hours to lost trails and paying etc etc. I go out of my house and have a blast!!:xx: Get in touch with me soon. Theres plenty of parking and wayne is only 30 minutes from me. The more the merrier:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Does the invite extend to someone just outside of NJ? LOL nice video

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Joe doesn't seem to be answering. By the way my full name is Victor Anthony Fischetti. So no making fun of Italians.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.