Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Power is way more then I expected, but easy to control with the throttle. Didn't scare myself at all, but when sticking about 3/4 throttle (no full throttle yet) you better have it pointed in the right direction. Very fast revving motor. The transmission is top notch. Shifts really easy.

Handling is way different then I thought it would be. I experienced some front end push in corners at first, but transfering my weight to where my helmet was over the bars, and leaning to the inside of the turn completly eliminated the front end push and, for lack of a better term, made it handle like it was on rails. I just can't get over how good this thing handles.

The ride is really smooth. Flying down the powerlines was really easy. Nothing disrupts the handling. Stuff I normally hit with my Kaw 700 Prairie that I stand and prepare to control the bike, was as if it wasn't there on the T-Rex. Really really smooth. If I had to knock it in any way i'd have to say the seat is pretty firm, but nothing I cant live with.

This thing has exceeded my expectations. Not one bit of buyers remorse. Theres going to be a learning curve, but I think it will go fast because it is so smooth and easy to ride. :yay:

Paul B

·
Registered
375 Posts
The negative crap this bike gets on the handling and slow are from retards. There is a learning curve and anybody that has come off a Ute will have no problem with it. Everyone that yaps about it has had a 5 minute ride on it and never gave it a chance. I've shut up quite a few sporty guys with the performance of the XX/

·
Registered
149 Posts
definitely a great machine. Glad you like it too Paul!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Out in New England, I havent found many trails for the quads that arnt rough and rugged. I beat the crap out of my bud on his '09 700R and this poor guy on a 660 though he was hot stuff (messing with buds little bro on his trx250) I but him in his place with a quick lap... he was hitting everything on the trail and I went over everything. Its hard to ride fast when you hit every tree stump... HAHA!!

Love the bike out here!

·
Registered
528 Posts
i caught alot of crap from my buddy who owns a 06 450r with exhaust and carb work.i agreed to race him because i knew i would get better traction than him.so it happened just that way, i killed him. so then he wants to try on asphalt......same result he got left behind. after riding some trails and dunesyesterday. i see where the sra bike would have beat me to death. i think this bike was a perfect choice for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts