Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off can I say how beefy these things are? Yes? Thank you...
They are really beefy, they feel very solid and yet when you smack your leg with them ( dont ask me... I like to tap things against my leg when I am bored...) They have a nice little give to them.
They come with 4 buffers:
Black: Stiff, I have not used
Red: Firm, I have used, they have have a little give bot not much
Yellow: Not used yet, I am gunna put them in on Sat.
Blue: Used, too soft for me, but I havent rode them hard yet.
Great concept and I really enjoy them. I will report more after the race

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yes, I got mine in Tuesday, but the new Clamp is not here yet so I be playing with them here in house.. They are Beefy..

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing that upset me was the fact that if you want to run hand guards you have to buy a seperate $80 peice... I am running a set of bar end mounted anyhow so it wont bother me, but It did before I was given the OK to exchange the first pair I bought... haha!!

It is a strang feeling when they flex, feels like nothing I have ever felt, but you catch on quick to the idea...

·
Registered
579 Posts
Where can I see those $80 handgaurd pcs. ? Might of known since I just handguards from IMS.....:steamed:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Did you install them with risers?

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I got mine installed today after work. They look SWEET! Now I need to ride that bastard!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.