Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna get some flexx handle bars... if any one out their has them on their xx here are some questions i have.

did you enjoy them more then factory ?

where do you get grips at ?

will standered grips fit ?

was it hard to mount all your controlls, such as thumb throttle and light and starter switch

and lastly what bend is the factory handle bars, i like their feel and want that exact thing in a flexx bar so is it a high a low a woods a 11 or 14 degree or ??????????

·
Registered
734 Posts
Let me see what I can help with, I used to have them and the bend on the Rappy and the xx is very much alike. Will you like them? most likely yes as 99% of people love them, vibrations are practically eliminated. You can use any grips on them, I recommend ODI rogue lockon grips, they are awesome and absolutely no slip and very comfy. You will have to get risers as these are pretty low bars, at least 1.25 in risers, 2 inch antivibe Rox risers are awesome. What will most likely fit like the stock are the 14 or 15 degree bend.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
do i get a hi or low or woods bend ? what about a moto hi or low or ????? thats what has me all confused cause they have so many diffrent types of bends
i'm in same boat! why can't they just have big and small?! make it easy! :lmao:

·
Registered
425 Posts
I want to say stock is 15 degrees. but since im a tall rider and got the 14 degree quad hi bars with a 3/4 inch riser. Helps me ride more uprite now in a better riding position.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts