Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flexx bars, Quad Tech desert seat, Trail Tech Clamp, CCP Damper, 23" Razr 2, EHS....

OK, I've had my 700xx for a month now and made a few mods... First I went with 23" front Razr 2 to help with understeer. They definitely helped with understeer and helped over the rough stuff. Next I got the CCP steering damper and boy did that help out for long rides. Then I got a set of 14 degree Flexx bars, Trail Tech Clamp, ODI grips and a Quad Tech Desert Seat. Since I'm 6' 2" I think this setup should make for a much more comfortable riding position. Finally I got the EHS lid, EHS EFI controller, and the Uni air filter to get some more ponies and keep filter maintence at a minimum. Before I installed the lid and EFI box I checked my sparkplug it was pure white (lean). I then put in the lid and the EFI and did some runs up and down my street and checked it again, it was paper bag brown, perfect! Great job Eric! :yay:

I think these mods should keep me happy for a while. I haven't ridden it yet, will be testing it out tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EHS and ODI...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Looking good! When r u changing your exhaust and also add a Controller, you'll notice a big difference in performance once those mods are done.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dig the Subaru to man, NICE!!!
Thanks man! Love the Scoobies! It's my third one. It's hard too decide which I like better...:D

Attachments

·
Registered
755 Posts
Does your seat have extra foam? How does it compare to HCC's cover and where did you get the quad tech cover?

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can buy just the cover if you want to do it yourself with a standard seat. The desert seat is 2" higher than stock but you have to buy the whole seat. I bought the standard complete seat with silver in the rear insert instead of black. The Quad-Tech is waaaaayyyy better than the stock seat. It is made of gripper material too so you won't slide off so easy. Ordered it and had in on the bike in less than a week.:rock:

·
Registered
89 Posts
You can buy just the cover if you want to do it yourself with a standard seat. The desert seat is 2" higher than stock but you have to buy the whole seat. I bought the standard complete seat with silver in the rear insert instead of black. The Quad-Tech is waaaaayyyy better than the stock seat. It is made of gripper material too so you won't slide off so easy. Ordered it and had in on the bike in less than a week.:rock:
can you post a pic of your seat cover? and whats it called, is yours black/silver/candy red?

·
Registered
96 Posts
can you post a pic of your seat cover? and whats it called, is yours black/silver/candy red?
J-Farm,
The next time I get a chance to get a pic while I'm down at Scott3B's place I'll try to wash all the mud off of it and get a few pics of it. The saddle part where you sit is black and the sides in the back are the bright red with a silver section across the back where the Quad-Tech logo is. That seat is more firm than the stock seat. I don't know if it is from the material of the cover or they may have added foam that is more firm. Either way I like it way better than the stock feel. They had the seat all made up and shipped it to me in less than a week.:xx:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what do you think of the flexx bars???
I'm a little late replying..:D Been dealing with health issues, but the bars are awesome! I've only rode twice since I got them, but well worth the price, definitely makes long rides much easier and enjoyable.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry it took so long guys. I was loking at handlebars and clamps and ran across this. LOL

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts