Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally fitted these shocks to my bike yesterday super easy to install and to get set up and they would have to be the best looking shocks i have ever seen besides that i could notice the different feel straight away how much better these shocks are even without starting to fine tune them to my riding style they are super light both of them in my guess would weigh as much as one of the stock shocks they are just great they give you so much more confidence especially at high speed corners and everywhere else i wish i had them on there 12 months ago i will try to post some pictures later they are worth looking at

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i did not get the houser a arms with these shocks i was able to put the front of the bike at 49 inches wide plus we all have a budget to stick to

·
Registered
207 Posts
^^^^ did you go with the stock a arm set or the long travel set?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still running stock a arms which works great for me houser a arms would of been nice but it all about the money and i dont race mine

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
*Update*

Pressure seems to hold pretty good in these. Been over 90 days and because of the warmer weather the pressure actually went up.

·
Registered
237 Posts
If anyone is looking for pictures Fox has, I think a seven minute video on their shocks on the xx. Very good video. Most guys seem to be going big 3 I think it would be nice to corner faster and have smooth landings off the jumps than win every drag race. Even with the stock power it will pull the front in every gear.

·
Registered
437 Posts
So a couple questions for you:

1: Did u pay retail or about how much did they set you back? I'm soon to be in the shock market and am trying to find out how much people are budging on retail.
2: Did you do front/back or just front?
3: They mention that they are ride height adjustable by the volume of the air in the main chamber...Do you know how much lower you can set the trx?

Thanks...I'm really considaring these shocks for a few things but am trying to figure out what I can do with Wiig as well, If I go this way I would only be able to afford the fronts now and don't want ot half ass it.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
So a couple questions for you:

1: Did u pay retail or about how much did they set you back? I'm soon to be in the shock market and am trying to find out how much people are budging on retail.
2: Did you do front/back or just front?
3: They mention that they are ride height adjustable by the volume of the air in the main chamber...Do you know how much lower you can set the trx?

Thanks...I'm really considaring these shocks for a few things but am trying to figure out what I can do with Wiig as well, If I go this way I would only be able to afford the fronts now and don't want ot half ass it.
I would like to know also and pics please.:D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi guys i paid 2 grand australian just did fronts to my knowledge you will have to use podium x for the rear if you want fox on the back or you could run elka like biffman has the 3rd question i am not sure of sorry i realesed all the air and dropped it on its guts to have a look couldnt ride like this but it was neat to look at really i dont regret not buying elka in my opionin if wayne ran fox a lot more people would aswell

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.