Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to run slot better now.power bomb header doesn't get as hot and will idle in first gear now.I also modified my lid and put a uni air filter.a soap box works perfect to put the controller in for protecting it

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Your post is a bit confusing, What all mods do you have on it currently?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your post is a bit confusing, What all mods do you have on it currently?
Well I meant to say it runs alot better.fmf 4.1 complete exhaust with powerbomb header,13 tooth front sprocket,uni filter,modified my on lid

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Do you have a programmer? The header is really worth the money, I had no more stalling problems in 1rst after installing mine.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Do you have a programmer? The header is really worth the money, I had no more stalling problems in 1rst after installing mine.
On my first ride with the 4.1 complete system and without the programmer, the 700xx would backfire and stall. Once I put the programmer on and the Uni in, all is well.:hey:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine was stalling and backfireing as well and the header was getting real hot also until I put the programmer and uni filter on.it made a huge difference over the stock setup.when I changed the plug it was real black.haven't checked it since adding everything yet

·
Registered
452 Posts
how did u modify ur lid??ive heard of some ppl jus taking the lid off.. isnt that nonsense??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I modified my lid by cutting a ring out of stainless with a plasma torch.then machine bolted it to the top of the lid.took a drimal and cut the lid inside of the ring.unbolted the ring and cut a thin rubber gassket same as the ring to go between the stainless ring and outwearers material.then put silicone between them and bolted back to lid.and plugged the original opening with a piece of stainless.I have pics but don't know how to post them with my iPhone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.