Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a programmer cheap.....but it didnt come with any instructions ive done a few searchs and have found how to set it, just have one question for somebody else who runs this unit, when the bike is running what lights are lit up? mine is flashing red/ yellow on the far end leds, is this normal? Thanks Doel

·
Registered
258 Posts
i think that means you have a error, i run the big gun controller and its rather simmilar. i will check mine tomorrow and let u know what mine does,
where abouts in aus are do you live?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah I believe that means its broken. I believe the manufacture charges like 60 dollars to fix. Not completely sure so I'm sure someone else can pitch in.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I have the EHS one. It does this with the ignition on , but without the engine running. Once you start it ,the lights become like a rev counter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those FmF programmers are Junk!!! I had one and it mad my bike die all the time under load when I was riding so I sold it and bought the Two Brothers Juice Box Pro best decision I ever made no problems better performance and more programing features and Laptop programing.

·
Registered
101 Posts
yep torque same hear, i had one that would shut down on steep hills right in the middle of a climb at the worst time , i contacted fmf and all they would tell me is repack my can, i told them i wasnt worried about their can it was mine i was worried about.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ssxr600, yeah that happened to me all the time and I was raging after all that crap started so I sold i on ebay for like a $180 and bought the juice box!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts