1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
sounds like it's runnin good man! Wear your helmet though or your face will look like mine! I've smashed mine off the pavement doing something similar to what you just did. Broken jaw lots of stitches and several broken teeth! Jus sayin

·
Registered
538 Posts
sounds like it's runnin good man! Wear your helmet though or your face will look like mine! I've smashed mine off the pavement doing something similar to what you just did. Broken jaw lots of stitches and several broken teeth! Jus sayin
ditto, just lookin out for ya bro, thanks for the vid!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I was at a buddies house and forgot my helmet but was excited to try out the exhaust. Its not as loud with the spark arrestor in. I absolutely love my l8ton racing sway bar, I can throw the xx around like toss salid.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Sounds great bro, thanks for the vid. Now I really want a sway bar lol.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments. The sway bar will not disappoint.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just thought I would let everyone know that with the 11/16 swaybar I can sit on the seat and do a donut on bare pavement. Only tried it once as I have brand new kutters. Wish I got it on video

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
the video is mirrored. notice that the throttle is also on the left and starter button on the right.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah my camera was dead so I used my laptop and for some reason it put everything on the opposite side like a mirror.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ah ok, just looked weird, the pipe caught my eye and was thinking "what the hell"

·
Registered
239 Posts
LOL :crazy:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Yeah my camera was dead so I used my laptop and for some reason it put everything on the opposite side like a mirror.
probably just a simple setting change is needed on the laptop camera software

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.