·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so its officially a shitty expensive weekend!!!:mad:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Damn that sucks man, was it a manufacture default? Or something you did? If it's the first I would get on DMCs case for a replacement.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn that sucks man, was it a manufacture default? Or something you did? If it's the first I would get on DMCs case for a replacement.
it just broke while riding not sure when. didnt even get hit from behind
did you roll her good?
no rolls
I have a Yoshimura for sale...
wont fit my header. and i really hope dmc takes care of it not even a year old.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Keep us updated how dmc handles it!! Guessing there will be a dmc customer service review :-( but a good welder should be able to fix it or make u a new bracket to hold it, if dmc doesnt take food care of you

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Funny....is that what happens when you take those morbidly obese gals for rides? :lmao: Anyway, if they don't fix it, you can def weld it, or jury rig it. Use a hose clamp around it and make a bracket.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
remington you know you wanted a barkers anyway. now you have an excuse to get one. oh and by the way expensive for you??? i got the shaft this weekend. while out riding at wiggins with no cell reception the wifey decides to go blow 50,000$ on a freaking tahoe. i could have gotten a vette for that. now that is an expensive weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Funny....is that what happens when you take those morbidly obese gals for rides?
sry i party! though the new shocks woulda helped.lol

remington you know you wanted a barkers anyway. now you have an excuse to get one. oh and by the way expensive for you??? i got the shaft this weekend. while out riding at wiggins with no cell reception the wifey decides to go blow 50,000$ on a freaking tahoe. i could have gotten a vette for that. now that is an expensive weekend.
a new leo vince would be sweet. but just dumped another grand in my truck for interior so im does but still no 50 grand

Keep us updated how dmc handles it!! Guessing there will be a dmc customer service review :-( but a good welder should be able to fix it or make u a new bracket to hold it, if dmc doesnt take food care of you
i reall hope they will help out calling tomorrow

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh good news is the ole xx ate a yfz alive out on the back brack before she broke.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Yeah i was at wiggins and got swallowed by another XX no one else got me though. This guy had a CP piston P&P stage 2 cam HMF exhuast PCIII and a pro series intake. man that bike screamed. I believe it was the fastest out there that day. he got me but i felt confident in the mods i have done due to all the other victories. the hondas were the king of the park that day!!!! No drag bikes were out there though so its bitter sweet. i also told that guy to join he said monday at work he will look in to it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts