Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
WHO DAT.....WHO DAT they just need to get it together this year. I'm not a Bengals fan but I am a fan of Ochocinco.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hopefully Mizzou will send the Nebraska traitor's off to the lowly "little ten conference" with their tails between their legs!!!!!!! GO MIZZOU!!
Ouch... Well, I'm born and raised in small town Nebraska so I'm a die hard fan here. I love BIG XII football, and am really going to miss it, but ease up with the traitor thing as it may be controversial, but too much speculation has been put into Nebraska leaving the conference (many factors and events led to the outcome).

But anyway, I can't wait for the game. Hopefully, it will be a tough fought game and whoever wins I really hope it isn't one team beating themselves. I hate when one team shows up with their A game and the other shows up with its C game or worse.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Also, IMO Blaine Gabbert is easily one of the best QB's in the nation. I can't wait to see him against our secondary. Blackmon was able to expose them, but he could expose any college secondary. Missou has a solid receiving group and a solid D. Ought to be a great game. Here's hoping the game will live up to the hype of two top-15 ranked rivals.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Ouch... Well, I'm born and raised in small town Nebraska so I'm a die hard fan here. I love BIG XII football, and am really going to miss it, but ease up with the traitor thing as it may be controversial, but too much speculation has been put into Nebraska leaving the conference (many factors and events led to the outcome).

But anyway, I can't wait for the game. Hopefully, it will be a tough fought game and whoever wins I really hope it isn't one team beating themselves. I hate when one team shows up with their A game and the other shows up with its C game or worse.

Making me feel bad for the traitor comment. I have rooted for the Huskers for 35 plus years myself, but so dislike the "little ten" conference that I no longer will. It took years before I quit saying "The Big 8 and the 4 we hate" and gave in to calling it the Big 12 conference. So you can imagine the betrayal I see in a school leaving, when I did not want to even let any other schools join. You are correct , Texas has gotten away with alot of BS since the inception of the Big 12. Conference Headquarters moving from KC to Dallas etc..etc... I will try to behave myself when speaking of your Huskers in the future but still hope they leave the Big 12 on a nice losing streak.

·
Registered
333 Posts
SEAHAWKS!!!!! and yes, if they beat oakland this weekend they are officially a sleeper to win it all :hey:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Not a big fan of NFL, but I do go for the seahawks. I am a huge Oregon Ducks fan, and love NCAA Football. Go Ducks! #1!!!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
My take on the "major" NCAA games coming up:
Auburn vs Ole Miss= Auburn
Oregon vs USC= USC
TCU vs UNLV= TCU
Michigan State vs Iowa= Iowa
Missouri vs Nebraska= Nebraska

If Im wrong, you can make fun of me afterwards lol.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.