Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale: 08 black and Red 700xx (GA)

hey guys,

I am getting out of the quad world. I just bought a honda 450 and I am getting heavy into motocross. I have too many toys in my garage and the XX takes up a lot of room. I took it to Durhamtown 3 times and it runs like new. I also added the big 3 barkers full exhaust, intake lid, and fuel piggyback and it also has the swaybar mod too. I will take 4400 firm. Most of you know, but in mods alone I have 1k invested. If you want the bike in stock form, I can do that too, but I won't take less than 3800 for it. Please call me at 804-513-4346 if you are interested. I live in valdosta Ga, but for the right buyer I can meet. Thanks for looking!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
If you do sell stock, let us know if you will be selling the exhaust, programer and lid separate.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Well good luck with the sale, and thanks for your service!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deployed bump! not really necessary but I though I would update....someone come get it next feb 5th when I get home. I might sell it for something silly like 4k with the Big 3....that's a heckuva deal for somebody. Tell your friends and family!

·
Registered
5 Posts
End of the season the dealers blow them out cheap I see the for 3900 brand new. Kind of kill the prices for those who paid full price for them.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
End of the season the dealers blow them out cheap I see the for 3900 brand new. Kind of kill the prices for those who paid full price for them.
You saying dealers still have the 08 or 09 models new? I have not seen any around here for awhile, in fact when I got my 08 black N gray it was the only one around here I called 3 dealers in the area.

But this spring when I road Hanging Rock, some locals told me the dealer in Ashland, Ky. had the 09's new but @ full price. If I seen another one new under 4k, I might have to buy my Trx700xx a buddy, lol

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
There are some by me that still have the '09 new.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I the Honda bucks promotion is over it was last Christmas and if you where a good at negotiations a 700 cd could be found3900 +peer tax. I missed out and got a used one ...

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
No not under 4k. I'm not sure what the dealers name was but it was in Carol Stream, IL. Can't be more than 1 or 2 in town.

·
Registered
197 Posts
@ $6950.00
Oh i miss understood i didn't realize you were lookin for one under 4k but i re-read the post. I just thought you were lookin for new 08 or 09 models .. BTW unless they bring back the
bonus program i's say the $4000-$5000 dollar bikes are just a memory.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I paid 4000 new 3800 used is no deal?
Oh i miss understood i didn't realize you were lookin for one under 4k but i re-read the post. I just thought you were lookin for new 08 or 09 models .. BTW unless they bring back the
bonus program i's say the $4000-$5000 dollar bikes are just a memory.
I was posting about lager1 saying seller was asking to much or more than new prices. IDK when or where he got his for 4k, I did pick mine up for 4500.00 but that was with all the rebates and bonus bucks like you said. And I still paid sales tax on full MSRP. I think under 4k is a deal on a nice used Trx700xx, like the one listed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts