Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone?

Been lurking here around the forums for a while (that makes me sound creepy!) And decided to get involved and register.
I'm a proud owner of a new 08 just bought 4 days ago, but known I was going to own one of these beasts for quite some time. Already put around 250mi on it and absolutely LOVE it!
I'm a registered nurse (insert male nurse jokes here) in CA, always lookin for a ridin buddy!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome! So... your a creepy male nurse? That's just scary Dude!:lmao:
That means you'll fit in just fine here. Congrats on the new machine!:yay:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome! ..maybe you should just change your screen name to "Lurker" or "LurkerRN" or something like that so we all know who we're talking to in the future. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha. Might not be a bad idea, but then i'll definitely always be the creepy one. haha

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I will be out your way Sunday with a friend to ride PC... For those who don't know what "PC" means.... That's short for Prairie City SVRA and is just outside of Sacramento, CA. Going there because my friend needs to get used to a quad that actually has a clutch and gears he has to shift himself. He was riding a Yami Wolverine 450 but now has himself a YFZ450.

You are more than welcome to join us at PC or anytime we ride. I live in San Francisco and my buddy lives in Martinez. I drive a silver Chevy 2500 and my friend drives a silver Dodge Ram. If you want to join us, my email is [email protected] and my work phone number is (415) 665-9323

roadkill

P.S. There is another forum you might want to check out for other riders in our area and local rides... http://clubatvwest.com/catvw/forum/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts