Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i was thinking of ways to get every one to get involved with the forum a little more and i remembered when i used to belong to 600rr.net we used to have a bike of the month contest where the winner would get somthing small such as new grips or maybe a gallon of repsol oil or an awsome decal set or somthing like that for free from the sponcers, then after we got 12 winners we would have a bike of the year contest where the winner would get somthing awsome like a stearing stablizer or a free pair of boots and the sponcers of the web sight would well obviously get their names thrown around and it was just a good time

it kept people involved their where to catogories best race bike best show bike, as you know show bikes had bling race bikes also had various cool race bling

maybe we should do somthing like that first 5 or 6 that submited pix where the contestents then every body placed their vote and at the end of the month the most votes wins that month then the next month the same thing

which ever sponcer wanted to give free grips or somthing that month would get like free advertising for the month or somthing

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
that is a good idea we do it every month with our teryx forums. its a good way to see how everyone has progressed and how their 700's look now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine wouldn't win. I ride it too much and too hard. My plastics look like a 30 grit was used on them in their entirety.
haha im in the same boat scuzz, my plastics look horrible from all the mud that has been on them, my yosh is the only shiny thing cus i put it on like 2 days ago haha, after the 4th it will be an off color of brown like the rest of the bike..

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think it would be a good way for us to get more sponcers, a good way to tell various compaines that their are 700xx's out here and we need more aftermarket parts and hopfully we can pull more members in here

·
Registered
115 Posts
I think that it is a fine idea, but out of ~250 members how many are active? How would this be judged? Looks? Mods? Best action photo? Best video? I think that to make it work there would almost have to be different criteria each month since our numbers are so few. Prizes might be hard to come up with as well, perhaps just a pic/write up on the cover page monthly and then at the end of the year everyone vote for there favorite and a prize be awarded to the winner of that?

Just some things to think about.

BTW those bastards Caster and Matlock would trump all of us in every category lol.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah somthing the pic of the quad on the front page for the month would be good with a little write up, the ownere listing the mods or explaining the pic, atleast untill we get sponcers willing to get in on the action.

ya some sort of diffrent thing each month like posted above..

·
Registered
551 Posts
Mine wouldn't win. I ride it too much and too hard. My plastics look like a 30 grit was used on them in their entirety.
:stupid: Mine's for ridin not lookin at! (as u can tell I beat the $%*t out of mine) Great idea though Hawk. That would be cool to see others quads in like a big pic and a write up on it.:tup:

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just cause urs is beat up doesnt mean it cant win..... maybe you have some cool trick part or maybe you have some cool action pic of you riding that could help you win.... its not going to be based on one certen thing, like stated above one month it could be a bling quad then an action pic then then ....... who knows maybe the cleanest quad then maybe the dirtiest quad.... then maybe the quad with the cutest girl on it .... iam just saying each month we could do somthing ( in good taste ) and make it a good time for every one.

the trick is getting sponcers in on it so we can draw alot more advertising for the sight and to maybe boost the popularity up for the quad its self... i bet if we got ahold of honda and showed them we are trying to get the quad some good reviews even they would get in on it

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
just cause urs is beat up doesnt mean it cant win..... maybe you have some cool trick part or maybe you have some cool action pic of you riding that could help you win.... its not going to be based on one certen thing, like stated above one month it could be a bling quad then an action pic then then ....... who knows maybe the cleanest quad then maybe the dirtiest quad.... then maybe the quad with the cutest girl on it .... iam just saying each month we could do somthing ( in good taste ) and make it a good time for every one.

the trick is getting sponcers in on it so we can draw alot more advertising for the sight and to maybe boost the popularity up for the quad its self... i bet if we got ahold of honda and showed them we are trying to get the quad some good reviews even they would get in on it

dont forget the hot guyfor us girls:)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
ok I know how to settle this one hot half naked guy on the 700xx surrounded by a bunch of half naked girls... you will find I am a very friendly neighbor :):hey:
Make it a completely naked guy surrounded by strategically placed half naked girls and I'll gladly volunteer to model lol.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts