Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Seems like a good price for the basic stage 2... I would assume that they would be sprung and valved specific to rider and type of riding? For me, I went with stage 2+ for front (adds compression adjustment OR rebound adjustment) and full stage 3 for rear... Stage 2 only comes with piggy back rezies... need remote rezies for rear. Paid big $$ for mine direct from Elka, but love them... and love being able to adjust compression.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems like a good price for the basic stage 2... I would assume that they would be sprung and valved specific to rider and type of riding? For me, I went with stage 2+ for front (adds compression adjustment OR rebound adjustment) and full stage 3 for rear... Stage 2 only comes with piggy back rezies... need remote rezies for rear. Paid big $$ for mine direct from Elka, but love them... and love being able to adjust compression.

roadkill
The description reads that they'll customize the shocks for you just like any other place.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Way cheaper for the fronts on all 4 stages, but WAY!!!! more expensive for the rears. They do not appear to sell them as a pair, which for example would be @ $400.00 more for the rear stage 4's. So, fronts from them rears from someone else. I did not call to inquire though.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Don't be mistaken... what they show for Stage 4 (front/pair) is a good price... Direct from Elka they would be $1,570.00. Don't try to double the price for the rear Stage 4 to get a price for a pair. What they show and the price they give is for a single shock for a SRA quad. Elka shows Stage 4 for both the front and rear in pairs at the same price... for our quad. I have to believe that iShocks would sell a pair of Stage 4s for the rear at the same price as the front pair.

roadkill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts