Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.loopd.com/members/Regulator/Home.aspx

David Ogden Jr.

During my teens, I raced and won at national level BMX races sanctioned by the American Bicycle Association. At the age of 17, I became an "A Pro", and continued to race for approximately 1.5 years.
Shortly before my 19th birthday, I joined the US Marine Corps and have continued to serve for the past 20+ years. During this time, I have served a combined time of 5 years in Okinawa, Japan, and have deployed multiple times to South Korea, The Kingdom of Thailand and Iraq.
Over the years, I have owned several motorcycles (street and dirt) and bought my second quad earlier this year (2008); the newly released Honda TRX-700xx. I have had the opportunity to race three times over the past two months in the ATV C class, and look forward to starting the new season.
Mostly due to limited aftermarket part availability of this new production quad, mine is still mostly stock, but have added a few upgrades (ie.Flexx bars, ASV clutch and brake lever, AC Racing nerf bars and bumpers). My future planned upgrades include things such as ITP wheels/tires, FMF exhaust and new suspension.
Some pics:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Better him than me lol. The first time I got on a XX I felt like it was on a PWC in the water. It might do OK on long straight type tracks but technical tracks will definately be a handful.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thats a cool quad! Nice work.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Better him than me lol. The first time I got on a XX I felt like it was on a PWC in the water. It might do OK on long straight type tracks but technical tracks will definately be a handful.
A new rear sway bar will fix that.

But he should also try out the Razr 2's for the front...IMO they helped alot also.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Did anyone else catch that the blue beadlock rims were photoshopped on?

·
Registered
551 Posts
:stupid:Yep they sure were, I didnt want to be the first to say anything!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Clicked the previously posted link and this is what it reads: can't believe someone stole everything...

David Ogden Jr...is he on the site?
Tuesday, December 15, 2009

As some of you may know, my race trailer, with EVERYTHING I needed to race, was stolen on Sep 18th. Nothing has been found, but with OMF Performance leading the way, I have come up with another quad ('06 Honda TRX-450) and MANY new parts to get it ready for the 2010 season -- please read through the list of companies below that have joined in to help me and visit their web sites to get yourselves ready for another season of racing. The bad news is... I just found out that I have to be in Afghanistan within the next few weeks, so I hope to be able to get back in touch with you all this summer and get back to racing! Have a great holiday and best of luck in 2010!

Jan 8, 2010

Unfortunately, I will not be around...
do a final photo shoot for Sand Sports Mag with my new quad, but I found out today that Wayne Matlock is going to ride my quad in my place, for the action shots. I'm just now getting to Afghanistan for yet another deployment (number 3), but hope to pick up all the race series when I get back to the states.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wow that sucks for Dave...

And funny how we got at least 3 700XX owners in Afghanistan that i know of.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
No. They have 700xx waiting for them and the bits they ordered online.
All I hope they return to enjoy the 700xx.
As for the guy who stole Daves 700xx.
I hope a Texan meets him !

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
you saying theres people in Afghanistan that ride 700xx's?

I like the sound of this, looking around it could be pretty fun to ride here, aside from the whole IED and bullet Dodging.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
You have to get some seat time on the XX. You can't just hop on after riding SRA quads. I was all weird on it at first too but now there is now issue. You just have to adjust.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I didnt see ant xx's in afghanistan!! haha But there where some polaris 4x4s that the SF guys had and gave to us!! hahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts